The Riftbreaker update for Battle for Azeroth is now live! This patch introduces a new continent, Kul Tiras, and the rest of the Alliance Warfronts content.
The “riftbreaker mods” is about the Riftbreaker update that was released on March 27, 2018. The patch notes for this update are available to read on the official website.
The latest The Riftbreaker update has been released by developer EXOR Studios. This new version focuses on improving the game’s stability as well as making some small modifications. The whole changelog for this new patch may be seen below.
Here are the primary features of this patch before we go into the release notes. The autosave function is the biggest change in this latest release, according to the information. Autosaves in The Riftbreaker can no longer be manually erased, unlike previously. It’s also worth mentioning that the Lua-related crashing problems have been resolved.
Aside from this, the Volcanic Area Reconnaisance task received a small upgrade on October 18th. Check out the whole release notes below to learn more about all of the changes.
On October 18th, The Riftbreaker Update will be released.
- If autosave removal fails, the game will no longer erase the map save file, which should prevent users from losing progress when bouncing between planetary locations. Save files that were affected are no longer accessible, but hopefully this will not happen again. We are really sorry that this occurred in the first place.
- Overwriting autosaves is no longer possible.
- For each save state, the game will try to generate a separate save backup directory.
- When access to the save backup directory is prohibited for whatever reason, the loading/saving will no longer be endless.
- During ordinary gaming, a Lua crash linked to building/selling structures was fixed.
- Several crashes in the inventory panel, fog of war system, and weapon mod system have been fixed.
- The mechanism for enumerating potential monitors and output resolutions has been altered. It will prevent the game from crashing if there are more than 512 output resolution/display combinations available.
- Without the need for special configuration, the game should properly recognize the system language and default to that locale.
- D3D12: if any API call fails, add logs to adapter detection — this will help us to resolve DX12-related problems more rapidly in the future.
- Fixed probable earthquake instant death with WorldEffectSystem
- LUA assertions that might stop your gameplay will no longer be shown in the game.
- Make cheat add resource ironium work in Commands.lua — it now adds the correct resource.
- On pause, a crash in MusicPlayerEmulator was addressed.
- By incorporating several optimizations, the size of the save file has been lowered.
Reconnaissance expedition in Volcanic Areas
- To avoid unfavorable RNG cases, a bigger minimum quantity of cryoplants must spawn on the map.
- To give more scannable items, the possibility of producing huge cryoplants rather than little cryoplants has been increased.
- Increased the duration of the bioscanner suggestion display to encourage people to use the scanner instead of killing the plants.
- Cryoplants that have been destroyed will now sprout over time, ensuring that they are always present on the Volcanic Area Reconnaissance mission.
- The size of treasure containers has been changed.
- After opening a Bioanomaly, there’s a better possibility of getting a skin for Mr. Riggs.
- All foes now have a higher chance of dropping mods.
- Lights on Small Machine Gun and Minigun projectiles have been fixed.
- Achievements: In benchmark mode, achievements are not triggered.
This new update is now available on Steam for The Riftbreaker version 7554464.
- riftbreaker reddit
- riftbreaker discord
- sims patch notes