Genshin Impact is a 2D platformer with roguelike elements. The game takes place in the future, where humanity has been forced to live underground due to an unknown catastrophe. Your character must explore the depths of the Spiral Abyss, defeat its inhabitants and find your way back home.
The Genshin Impact Version 2.1 is a game that has 10 floors, and the floor 9 of the spiral abyss is considered to be the most difficult. If you want to clear it, then you need to use this guide.
The Spiral Abyss is a mystery dungeon-like zone in Genshin Impact that can only be cleared by your team’s best players. The last four levels of Genshin Impact are the most difficult, demanding some well-crafted characters and team combinations. However, if you complete all four levels, you’ll be awarded with Primogems and Artifacts.
There are three “chambers” on each level, each with a distinct battle. Each chamber must be defeated within a given period of time to get a particular number of stars. The higher the number of stars you get, the greater your prizes will be. Because each chamber contains two battles, you’ll need to create two separate teams, each with a maximum of eight players. It’s worth noting that you’ll need at least 5 stars in each chamber to advance to the next level. In other words, you won’t be able to access Floor 10 if you clear Floor 9 but don’t earn 5 stars.
Each level contains a debuff called “Leyline Disorder,” which affects your team. Take note of the symptoms of each “Leyline Disorder” and make plans appropriately. Past Level 9, enemies and Leyline Disorders often change across versions, so you’ll need to remain informed about what to anticipate on each floor.
The “Leyline Disorder” on Floor 9 produces a Plasma Field at the border of the challenge area in Version 2.1. Characters will be struck by lightning every 5 seconds and suffer Electro DMG while in the field. As the challenge progresses, this field will grow.
Consider the following characters:
The adversaries on Floor 9 of the Spiral Abyss may be dispersed by using crowd control skills. Your characters should be leveled up to at least 70/80 with powerful Artifacts in general. Consider the following personalities to accompany you:
- Floor 9 includes a number of rooms with a lot of opponents that may be gathered together. Kazuha / Sucrose / Venti: By increasing your AoE damage, using these three characters in any squad can help gather up the opponents and clear the floor quicker. (If you have a second team, consider bringing your Anemo character, since the second part of each chamber contains the most opponents.)
- Due to the prevalence of Cryo shields in this chamber and the synergy between Xiangling and Bennett’s burst skills, the Xiangling-Bennett combination is a formidable team. Most players should have them on their accounts since they are 4-star characters. Combine these two with a Xingqiu or Tartaglia for more more damage from vaporize reactions.
- Zhongli: Due to the power of his shield, Zhongli’s shields eliminate the need for a healer if you have him. He may also assist in shredding Geo shields in the early part of Chamber 3. Alternative shielders, such as Diona, are also an excellent option.
- Cryo DPS + Xingqiu/Mona: Combining a powerful cryo DPS like Ganyu or Ayaka with a hydro character like Xingqiu or Mona may help permanently freeze huge groups of opponents. Because of the number of freezes you can deliver, you’ll be able to inflict a lot of damage without fear of being struck. In a pinch, Kaeya or Rosaria may likewise serve as the primary Cryo DPS.
Chamber 1 on the 9th floor
Fortunately, this floor’s Leyline Disorder is hardly visible, and whatever damage you receive may be alleviated with the help of a skilled healer. You may treat this chamber like any other, with certain opponents that are a little tougher than normal. The second floor is a bit simpler to clear if you have a Cryo DPS like Ganyu or Eula to deny the Hydro Abyss Mage, but if your characters are appropriately leveled and equipped with excellent artifacts, you should be fine.
If you require 3-stars, you have five minutes to clean the floor; if you just need 1-star, you have nine minutes.
Chamber 2 on the 9th floor
If you have a Xiangling or Bennett, you may use them to melt down the Cryogunner and Hydrogunner’s shields in the early part of this chamber. The second half has a large number of treasure hoarders who can all be displaced using crowd control, therefore bring an Anemo character with powerful displacement skills (Sucrose / Venti) to your second squad.
You have five minutes to 3-star this level, and nine minutes if you just need to 1-star it, much like the previous floor.
3rd Floor, Chamber 9
For players who haven’t correctly leveled their characters, this floor may be a small DPS check. For the first part, you may use Zhongli or a claymore character like Razor or Noelle to melt the Stonehide Lawachurl’s Geo shield. To rapidly destroy the Frostarm Lawachurl’s shield, a Pyro DPS or Xiangling / Bennett combination is highly recommended.
The Fatui Pyro Agent and Fatui Electro Cicin Mage each have two opponents in the second part. A Sucrose or Venti may be used to keep the throng under control once again. Ideally, you should be able to kill or freeze these opponents long enough to prevent them from using their ultimate powers.
You have three minutes to give this floor a three-star rating or seven minutes to give it a one-star rating.
Once you’ve earned at least 5-stars in this chamber, you’ll be able to go on to Floor 10 of the Spiral Abyss, which will offer you with a fresh series of obstacles.
The spiral abyss floor 9 f2p is a difficult challenge in Genshin Impact Version 2.1. This guide will show you how to clear the Floor 9 of the Spiral Abyss.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you beat the abyss Floor 9?
You have to use the power of love.
How do you beat Floor 9 on Genshin impact?
There are a few different ways to beat Floor 9 on Genshin Impact. One way is to use the right stick to move your avatar so that its in front of the blue block, then quickly hit A to take out the red block. The other way is to use the left stick to move your avatar so that its in front of the blue block, then quickly hit B to take out the red block.
What is the easiest way to clear a spiral abyss?
You can clear a spiral abyss by holding your sword in the air and swinging it around.
- genshin impact spiral abyss floor 10 guide
- spiral abyss floor 9 game8
- spiral abyss floor 9 guide
- spiral abyss floor 9 guide reddit
- spiral abyss floor 9 team comp